Welcome to a study of Indoor Air Quality: chemical pollutants and health effects !
Aurélie is a French student who started at NIRAS (Allerřd, Danmark) on 13th March 2006.
This site is a working site for Aurélie's work over the next 6 months.
A summary in Danish and French is also included.
The work period is divided into 12 periods of 2 weeks duration, each of which is reported separately on the red link buttons on the left of this page. A presentation every second Monday starting 27th March at 10.30 am is planned for each work period.
1. Overview; literature study, general situation.
2. Specific Task; Chlorine and health (water treatment in swimming pools)
3. Overview; Sources of emissions. Data, classifications, priorities.
4. Overview; Bio-chemical absorbers. Data, classifications, priorities.
5. Specific Task; Analyse a product and market: HHH building blocks.
6. Overview; Dilution ventilation effectiveness, related to various sources.
7. Overview; Local pollution extraction possibilities, related to various sources.
8. Specific Task; A newly refurbished building - Slotsholmsgade 12 - analysis.
9. Overview - perspective - IAQ - compare pollutants - thermal, biological, chemical.
10. Overview - economic consequences.
11. Specific Task - the optimal IAQ building.
12. Final Report.
Started by NIRAS supervisor Sergio Fox on 25th March 2006. Comments to email@example.com
© COPYRIGHT 2001 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Aurelie.dk